Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2001/07/19 13:26:57 UTC

Basic ant's q regarding unexpected element "copy"

  Hi  there folks, I have taken the second plunge into my buildfile
experience the first was fine nevertheless i have a question my second
buildfile states an error ie Unexpected element "copy"
\build.xml:37:

<!-- ===================================================-->
    <!-- Copy the jar files to release directory            -->
    <!-- ===================================================-->
<target name="copy" depends="jar"/>
 <copy todir="${jardir}">                             ///this is line 37

   <fileset dir="${basedir}" includes="*jar/>
    </copy>
  </target>
</project>

 Any ideas Cheers Chuck

--
The views expressed by the sender of this message don't
necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park

Re: Basic ant's q regarding unexpected element "copy"

Posted by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org>.
Well played typo error again - sorry 4 posting this 2 struts-user group
i have now subscribed Cheers Again. Chuck

Posted by Peter Alfors <pe...@irista.com>.