Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2020/03/02 08:18:57 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Feature Model 1.1.4, Feature Model IO 1.3.0, Feature Model Analyser 1.2.6, slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.16

Hi all,

It turns out that there is a better way to implement the functionality from
the api-regions-crossfeature-duplicates Mojo in the apiregions
extension component. This would mean that
the api-regions-crossfeature-duplicates Mojo becomes obsolete really soon.
Rather than releasing something that we want to remove again soon, I'm
going to change my vote to -1 for the slingfeature-maven-plugin component
only.

For the other components (Feature Model, Feature IO and Feature Analyser)
my +1 vote still stands.

If nobody objects, I'll remove the slingfeature-maven-plugin from the
release staging area and will complete the release for the other components.

Best regards,

David