Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by xygnusx1 <to...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/07 00:07:52 UTC

Installing ServiceMix on Mac

(I am running Mac Snow Leopard .. in case that matters)

When I "install" ServiceMix and start it as mentioned in the tutorial:

         http://servicemix.apache.org/12-beginner-starting-servicemix.html

I do not see a line on the console output that says which port Jetty is
listening on for http? So, do I have a good installation/build? Without
knowing the port, I cannot run examples/wsdl-first/client.html !

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the first part of the console outout:

[root] ./bin/servicemix
./bin/servicemix: line 97: ulimit: open files: cannot modify limit: Invalid
argument
servicemix: Could not set maximum file descriptor limit: unlimited
servicemix: JAVA_HOME not set; results may vary
java version "1.6.0_17"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_17-b04-248-10M3025)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.3-b01-101, mixed mode)

Starting Apache ServiceMix ESB: 3.3.1

INFO  - ConnectorServerFactoryBean     - JMX connector available at:
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
[Deprecated] Xalan: org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.DOM2SAX
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix 3.3.1 JBI Container
(ServiceMix) is starting
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - For help or more information please
see: http://servicemix.apache.org/
INFO  - JCAFlow                        - ActiveMQResourceAdapter server url
was null.  Setting it to: tcp://localhost:61616
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
#SubscriptionManager#
INFO  - jetty                          - Logging to
org.apache.servicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger@375b4ad2 via
org.apache.servicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger
INFO  - DeploymentService              - Restoring service assemblies
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: servicemix-bean to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-bean
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: servicemix-camel to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-camel
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: servicemix-cxf-bc to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-cxf-bc
INFO  - BusApplicationContext          - Refreshing
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@20272fec: display name
[org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@20272fec]; startup date
[Sat Feb 06 17:59:18 EST 2010]; root of context hierarchy
INFO  - BusApplicationContext          - No cxf.xml configuration file
detected, relying on defaults.
INFO  - ControlledValidationXmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading XML bean
definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
INFO  - ControlledValidationXmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading XML bean
definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-addr.xml]
INFO  - ControlledValidationXmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading XML bean
definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]
INFO  - ControlledValidationXmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading XML bean
definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml]

- Tosh