Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/09 12:41:43 UTC

The website publisher is broken

Hi,
Unfortunately the jenkins job that publishes the website is broken (1).
This is actually a show stopper for Rajan for the release 4.11.
We can send the "announce" only once we have the website updated

I am trying to build it locally.
Otherwise I will create an issue to INFRA but it is a "permission denied
error", probably they won't fix it.

I will be back for news.

I hope that Anup and the others that volunteered to work on a new website
could have time to move forward soon.

Enrico

(1) https://builds.apache.org/job/bookkeeper_postcommit_publish_website/

Re: The website publisher is broken

Posted by Rajan Dhabalia <dh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Enrico for fixing the website.

Thanks,
Rajan

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.