Posted to tdk-dev@turbine.apache.org by anand v <ob...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/12 20:29:53 UTC

tdk consulting help needed

Hi,

If any one is interested I need some consulting help
in making some changes to the tdk sample app give with the tdk
tool kit?? I have redhat linux 7.1 server... if any one interested
or know any one who could do that.. please provide me that information

Thanks

Anand

Re: tdk consulting help needed

Posted by Wei He <we...@ldeo.columbia.edu>.

I have time to help out.  I have developed two production sites
using 2.1 - 2.2b1.  Send me some info about what you need and how
much you are willing to pay if you are interested.

Wei

Wei He
Web App Developer
Email: weihe@optonline.net