Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@apache.org> on 2013/07/07 16:52:14 UTC

Parent pom doesn't contain any modules?

Hi All,

Noticed $subject. Is it intentional?

Re: Parent pom doesn't contain any modules?

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.
I think it is intentional. I raised the same thing in one my previous mails
"how to build apache stratos".

--Pradeep

--
Pradeep Fernando.
http://pradeepfernando.blogspot.com/

Re: Parent pom doesn't contain any modules?

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Currently a major restriction to build components is lack of readiness in
service stubs.

We can go faster if the person who re-factor the component can create the
service stub as well.(Applicable to admin services component).

Thanks.

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Ok. Thanks and sorry I've missed quite a few emails popped up last week.
>

> On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 8:22 PM, Nirmal Fernando <ni...@apache.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Noticed $subject. Is it intentional?
>>>

>> Since we are still in the early stages of refactoring, we haven't tested
>> full build from the top level parent pom. We are adding the modules to top
>> level poms in components/features etc. and building along with refactoring
>> .
>>

>> --
>> Thanks and Regards,
>>
>> Isuru H.
>>

> --
> Best Regards,
> Nirmal
>
> C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
> Senior Software Engineer,
> WSO2 Inc.
>
> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Software Engineer,
Platform Technologies,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahirus@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus

Re: Parent pom doesn't contain any modules?

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@wso2.com>.
Hi,