Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/30 03:06:33 UTC

updated rollerweblogger.org

Hi Dave, I updated the blog articles on the first page of
rollerweblogger.org, switching the posts from the JSPWiki plugin (which
is what is causing the problem with the website) to standard HTML.  The
first page now will always look fine, you'll see problems as you go to
subsequent pages still using JSPWiki syntax, however. At least with this
change, though, we'll always have an operative project blog front page.

Regards,
Glen

Re: updated rollerweblogger.org

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Don't worry about the plugin, try to find a need for Usergrid to have a
ROME Propono 2.0...   :D

Glen

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.