Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 20:29:07 UTC

Target namespace for xml deployment schema

it seems that the current namespace for the
deploy.xml is currently:
  http://ode.intalio.org/schemas/2006/04/01/ode-jbi

I guess it should be changed to something like
   http://ode.apache.org/...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Target namespace for xml deployment schema

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good !

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
.. and show "deprecated" messages in the log when using old URLs.

assaf

--
CTO, Intalio
http://www.intalio.com

Re: Target namespace for xml deployment schema

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.