Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jon Schewe <jp...@mtu.net> on 2002/11/01 17:15:15 UTC

Re: Jspc and JDK 1.4.1_01 not working

Ok, I just downloaded and installed Tomcat-4.1.12 and I've still got the same
problem.  It seems that this is a problem with return values from cygwin.  The
latest version gives back different return values and therefore the ant task
gets unhappy and dies.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe | jpschewe@mtu.net

Re: Jspc and JDK 1.4.1_01 not working

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> Ok, I just downloaded and installed Tomcat-4.1.12 and I've still got the
same
> problem.  It seems that this is a problem with return values from cygwin.
The
> latest version gives back different return values and therefore the ant
task
> gets unhappy and dies.

I could believe that. But return value 9 is what jasperc is meant to return
when it finds an error, and the zero byte file deletion only takes place if
a zero byte .java file is created.

To:
>  SL> "Ant Users List" <an...@jakarta.apache.org> Sent: Wednesday,
October

Posted by Jon Schewe <jp...@mtu.net>.
Ok, so get this, I had my JAVA_HOME environment variable set differently in
cygwin than in windows and that was the whole problem.  Thank you all for
your suggestions.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe | jpschewe@mtu.net