Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2018/08/08 10:53:27 UTC

[IRC] - spam

Hi,

We have a lot of spam on the IRC channel, is there a way to hide them in
the channel admin ?

regards,

--
François Papon
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [IRC] - spam

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Thanks JB ;)

regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [IRC] - spam

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi François,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [IRC] - spam

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

It seems it becomes worst on IRC. I didn't have any update from freenode.

In order for me to become op again, can you please guys leave IRC
channel for a while ?

I will keep you posted when spam is fixed.

Thanks,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org