Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ali, Haneef" <ha...@hp.com> on 2007/08/08 19:42:39 UTC

Axis 2 https port address

Hi,

I have deployed a service in weblogic which listens at both http and
https addresses. My service is build using "useOriginalWsdl=true"
option. I'm giving the wsdl and asking Axis to just change the port
address. Also I  haven't changed any options in axis.xml. Everything is
default.

Here is my problem. I'm able to get wsdl using both http and https
addresses.  But If I get the  wsdl using https, then the port address is
"http". I believe it should be https. Am I missing something? Is there
any configuration for this in axis.xml?

Thanks,
Haneef

XSD Schema default value behaviour

Posted by "Ali, Haneef" <ha...@hp.com>.
Hi,

In my schema I have defined an element as

   <xsd:element name="discountAmount" type="xsd:decimal" default="0"/>

What is the expected behaviour?
    A) If the application doesn't set any value then the webservice
client should send the value  0
    B) Webservice client won't be sending the value since its default
value is 0, webservice should assume the value as 0 and should not
expect it from the client.

Which of the above statement  is correct? BTW Axis2 doesn't handle
default value and I have filed a JIRA for this. .NET client refuses to
send default value, so I'm not sure who should handle the default value.
Server or client?

Thanks,
Haneef

Did you try with Axis2 1.3 take2 ? , please test with that and if the
issue is there then please create a JIRA.

Thanks
Deepal

Thanks
Deepal
> Hi,
>
> I have deployed a service in weblogic which listens at both http and
> https addresses. My service is build using "useOriginalWsdl=true"
> option. I'm giving the wsdl and asking Axis to just change the port
> address. Also I  haven't changed any options in axis.xml. Everything
> is default.
>
> Here is my problem. I'm able to get wsdl using both http and https
> addresses.  But If I get the  wsdl using https, then the port address
> is "http". I believe it should be https. Am I missing something? Is
> there any configuration for this in axis.xml?
>

> Thanks,
> Haneef

Deepal

Re: Axis 2 https port address

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Ali,
Did you try with Axis2 1.3 take2 ? , please test with that and if the
issue is there then please create a JIRA.

Thanks
Deepal

Thanks
Deepal
> Hi,
>
> I have deployed a service in weblogic which listens at both http and
> https addresses. My service is build using "useOriginalWsdl=true"
> option. I'm giving the wsdl and asking Axis to just change the port
> address. Also I  haven't changed any options in axis.xml. Everything is
> default.
>
> Here is my problem. I'm able to get wsdl using both http and https
> addresses.  But If I get the  wsdl using https, then the port address is
> "http". I believe it should be https. Am I missing something? Is there
> any configuration for this in axis.xml?
>

> Thanks,
> Haneef

Deepal