Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Cartwright <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/05 22:07:00 UTC

Axis 1.4 and WTK 2.5.1 Invalid Element in Response

Hello,

I'm trying to get a j2me web service up and running but am getting the
following error message:

java.rmi.MarshalException: Invalid Element in Response: sellerStatus
       at com.sun.j2mews.xml.rpc.SOAPDecoder.decode(SOAPDecoder.java:192)
       at com.sun.j2mews.xml.rpc.OperationImpl.invoke(OperationImpl.java:240)

I've attached the wsdl axis is exposing, the deploy.wsdd, and sample
request, and a sample response.  In the response you can see that
there is a valid string value for the sellerStatus element.  I'm not
sure why the wtk generated stub code is failing.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Re: Axis 1.4 and WTK 2.5.1 Invalid Element in Response

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a problem with the WTK. I suggest you ask your question on
a WTK discussion list.

Anne