Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by J J <eg...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/30 20:14:34 UTC

Windows Server 2003 SP2

Does Subversion 1.4.5 and above work on Windows Server 2003 SP2?  If this is
documented somewhere please point me to this page so I can reference it
going forward.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Windows Server 2003 SP2

Posted by J J <eg...@gmail.com>.
I did try searching google and didn't find anything that explicitly
mentioned SP2.  Is there a certain page you are referring to?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Windows Server 2003 SP2

Posted by Gavin 'Beau' Baumanis <ga...@thespidernet.com>.