Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Brocato <mv...@biofortis.com> on 2009/02/03 23:44:58 UTC

Fwd: Tomcat 6/IIS/Windows 2003 Server x64 (Intel E2180)

Hi all,

I've been using tomcat and the isapi filter with win32 for years now.  I
recently tried to get tomcat 6 working on windows server 2003 x64 and have
run into trouble.  Using the Tomcat Connector 1.2.27 64-bit, I get the
dreaded red arrow next to the ISAPI filter in IIS.  I have tried both AMD
and Intel versions of the connector, as well both using
isapi_redirect.properties and registry settings to configure the dll.
Nothing seems to work. No useful error messages or logging either. Has
anyone ever managed to a setup like this working?  I'm shocked that after
all these years no windows guru has put together a comprehensive installer
for IIS and tomcat that "just works".

Thanks!

- Mark

Re: AW: Tomcat 6/IIS/Windows 2003 Server x64 (Intel E2180)

Posted by Mark Brocato <mv...@biofortis.com>.
I actually installed the OS myself, so I'm sure it's 64-bit.

- Mark