Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Juan Algaba <ja...@colef.mx> on 2019/03/28 17:57:44 UTC

Does nb 11 support web app/war/jsp when using Gradle?

I don't see a "Web application" project type under the "Java with Gradle"
category when
using the "New Project" dialog window.
[image: image.png]

Has anyone been able to make it work by manually editing the build.gradle?
if so, where you able to get JSP autocomplete working?  or at least make
the "Web Pages" section show up?

--

*Juan Roberto Algaba Meave*

Re: Does nb 11 support web app/war/jsp when using Gradle?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
No, that is not supported yet, Laszlo can tell you more, I believe that's
coming in the release after this one.

Gj