Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Пищулин Сергей <s....@yandex.ru> on 2013/08/20 11:19:36 UTC

not shown video of the conference participants

Hello

When logging into video conference some users are not shown the video of the conference participants, Board and chat visible.
If you repeatedly re-enter or reload the browser then everything becomes normal.
This is reflected in the great number of participants from 40 or more. What could be the reason?

--
Best Regarts,
serg

Re: not shown video of the conference participants

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
>  some users are not shown

This is a standard case when your network bandwidth is sufficient
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

[1] Start using Apache Openmeetings today, http://openmeetings.apache.org/
[2] Join Alexei Fedotov @linkedin, http://ru.linkedin.com/in/dataved/
[3] Join Alexei Fedotov @facebook, http://www.facebook.com/openmeetings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: not shown video of the conference participants

Posted by Пищулин Сергей <s....@yandex.ru>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.