Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by bo yang <bo...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/17 05:46:30 UTC

Reverse proxy for Spark UI on Kubernetes

Hi Spark Folks,

I built a web reverse proxy to access Spark UI on Kubernetes (working
together with https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/spark-on-k8s-operator).
Want to share here in case other people have similar need.

The reverse proxy code is here:
https://github.com/datapunchorg/spark-ui-reverse-proxy

Let me know if anyone wants to use or would like to contribute.

Thanks,
Bo

Re: Reverse proxy for Spark UI on Kubernetes

Posted by bo yang <bo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it should be possible, any interest to work on this together? Need
more hands to add more features here :)

Posted by bo yang <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.