Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2016/06/17 11:17:25 UTC

Re: Workaround for transient id in ISIS-1341

Just closing off this thread... trying this out in 1.13.0-SNAPSHOT,
somewhere along the line this now (seems to) automatically flush the
changes.  At any rate, I'm not seeing transient oids when I invoke
SimpleObjects#create.

Gonna assume this is now fixed, unless hear to the otherwise.

Thx
Dan