Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marco Huber <mh...@project-team.de> on 2008/01/25 17:58:35 UTC

Using wiki-style syntax for documentation

Hi all,

Is there the possibility to use a wiki-styled syntax for the
documentation on an project. As I know maven2 uses apt, xdoc or fml out
of the box.

On the doxia web site there is a module guide with other markup language
like latex, confluence, pdf or twiki which are supported, but I get no
information, if they are only supported for the output or also can be
used as input markup.

Have someone used other markup to document his/her project, especally a
wiki-styled syntax?

Thanks in advance.

Marco

Re: Using wiki-style syntax for documentation

Posted by Marco Huber <mh...@project-team.de>.
Thank you Lukas,

you gave me (literally) the missing links ;-)

I didn't know that I must configure the site plugin using twiki or
confluence, nor I found the information which [2] gave me on the doxia
page. Maybe it would be good to add this article as external resources
or add a page how to configure the plugin for the modules doxia doesn't
support out of the box.

Thanks again

Marco

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.