Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1995/09/14 22:30:47 UTC

vote deadline ?

I don't recall seeing anyone else +1 the vote deadline extension I put
forward, so are we still on for a vote collection by the end of
Friday ? (can 2 people +1 the Monday extension ?)

I've patched all the for_Apache_0.8.13 patches which I think are still
valid. Some have been withdrawn (but still exist), others have been
noted as needing alterations.

These are the patches I've downloaded and seen compile,

01a_log_config_integer_time.0.8.13.patch
02_http_main_cleanup.0.8.13.patch
05_AddDescription.0.8.13.patch
06a_bsd_next_cleanup.0.8.13.patch
08_Wall_htpr.0.8.13.patch