Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <je...@gopivotal.com> on 2013/11/26 06:34:20 UTC

Is there any design document for YARN

Hi ,

I am reading the yarn code, so wondering whether there's any design
document for the yarn. I found the blog post on hortonworks is very useful.
But more details document would be helpful. Thanks

Re: Is there any design document for YARN

Posted by Bing Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
socc 2013 has published a paper about Yarn.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <je...@gopivotal.com>.
Yes, I have read the paper. I know the overall architecture.  I am curious
to know more details of each component ( class level will be great )

Posted by Jeff Zhang <je...@gopivotal.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <je...@gopivotal.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <je...@gopivotal.com>.

Posted by Kim Chew <kc...@gmail.com>.