Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sebastian Esponda <se...@hotpop.com> on 2003/09/30 16:42:02 UTC

SOAP Arrays Vs. Unbounded

Hello there,

I deployed an Axis WS with complex types using beanMapping tags.
Due to new project requirements (a loooong history), I'd had to eliminate the use of
SOAP arrays in the autogenerated WSDL, so I changed my JavaBeans to simple "C-like" structs:

1) removed get/set methods
2) made attributes public

Now, when I deploy the service the generated WSDL contains data like this:

<wsdl:types>
   <schema targetNamespace="http://mydomain">
     <complexType name="complexType0009">
        <complexContent>
           <element name="name" type="xsd:boolean"/>
           <element name="address" type="xsd:boolean"/>
           <element name="country" type="xsd:boolean"/>
           <element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="pets" nillable="true"

                   type="tns2:PetType"/>
        </complexContent>
    </complexType>

Does any of you know if this can cause interop problems ?? any kind of trouble ??
Is this WSDL legal ?

Where are dealing with extrange results using MS SOAP 3 on client side...

Any help or hint wil be *VERY* welcome !!!

Thank you very much,