Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com> on 2008/12/10 14:20:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE]: Apache-DBI now hosted in the ASF subverison repository

Hi All,

I've migrated Apache-DBI from the Perl Foundation's svn repository to
the Apache Software Foundation svn repository.

From: https://svn.perl.org/modules/Apache-DBI
To: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-DBI

(of course non-committers can use http instead of https).

That said the lists you should look at now are:
   dev@perl.a.o
   modperl@perl.a.o
   modperl-cvs@perl.a.o

Those of you that have Filed CPAN RTs, if you would be so kind as to
verify that your patches still apply and post them as diff's inline to
this list, I'll start dropping them in as early as today.

I'll worry about the one that breaks 1.08 intirely with caching
connections incorrectly.

Lets AIM to get 1.09 out the door Monday-Tuesday.

Consultant - P6M7G8 Inc.  http://p6m7g8.net
Senior System Admin - RideCharge, Inc.  http://ridecharge.com

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,