Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se> on 2012/06/06 21:55:56 UTC

Added hunspell stemming to Contrib.Analyzers

Hi,

I've just committed[1] the hunspell stuff to Contrib.Analyzers. I've
added license headers, set svn:eol-style and ensured that the tests
works. Could someone check if I've forgot something?

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1347076
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1347076>

// Simon

Re: Added hunspell stemming to Contrib.Analyzers

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.
I don't think you've missed anything.  I pulled the changes, and everything
immediately built with no errors, and all tests passed, so it works for me
as well.  Licenses are in order, I verified the eol-style, and the source
and test data all look to be in the correct places.  I think that's really
all we need to be mindful of when adding code to an existing project, at
least, I don't *think* I'm leaving anything out. :)

Thanks,
Christopher