Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Alessandro Sironi <a....@me.com.INVALID> on 2022/12/12 17:35:26 UTC

Impossible to connect via all way

Hello all,

I'm facing a very strange issue on my fresh install of guacamole on a
raspberry Pi4 4GB.

After ending my installation and configuration (extension enabled:
mysql, LDAP, TOTP and branding, I had restored a DB from an old
installed guacamole that work) I can't connect into any connection I've
setted up, then I've look into catalina.out but I've find nothing
intresting (just "connection refuse" as error), so I've put guacd into
debug mode (/usr/local/sbin/guacd -L debug -f) and then I had try to
connect again, well, it works on every connections of every flavour
(SSH, VNC, Telnet, RDP), so I have stop again guacd and restart it in
normal way, now none of the connetions works and the only log I have is
a "connection refuse".

What should I do to better debug this issue? Anyone have idea on what's
going on this Pi?

Thanks,

Alessandro

Re: Impossible to connect via all way

Posted by Alessandro Sironi <a....@me.com.INVALID>.
Quick update, now it works after a few reboot, I have change nothing!

Now also after a reboot and no interaction with the system, I can
connect to any devices via any flavour.

I'm feel confused.

Best regards,

Alessandro