Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/21 15:11:27 UTC

Java in XSLT - Issue

Hi

I am trying to call some Java logic from the XSL file. The java code is
already in the classpath.

It runs fine while running in maven using the maven:run command. But when
deployed into Fuse, it doesn't work. It throws run time exceptions.

Can someone suggest how to get those advanced XSLT features get to work in
camel projects when deployed to the Jboss Fuse.

Cheers
Reji

Re: Java in XSLT - Issue

Posted by Reji Mathews <co...@gmail.com>.
I didnt understand the concept of transformer. Can u help us with a online
documentation.

Heard xalan might work .

Can u suggest on that too

Reji