Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/07/10 13:42:59 UTC

Sanitised ABOUT_APACHE now in apache-site

    I've HTMLised the ABOUT_APACHE text file, and sanitised it a bit to
    avoide spam trolling.  It isn't linked in yet, but you can see it at

     http://www.apache.org/ABOUT_APACHE.html

    If there aren't any complaints by Saturday, I'll link it into
    index.html.

    #ken    :-)}

Re: Sanitised ABOUT_APACHE now in apache-site

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca>.
>     I've HTMLised the ABOUT_APACHE text file, and sanitised it a bit to
>     avoide spam trolling.  It isn't linked in yet, but you can see it at
>
>      http://www.apache.org/ABOUT_APACHE.html
>
>     If there aren't any complaints by Saturday, I'll link it into
>     index.html.

I think you are missing an <LI> after Henry Spencer's name there:

  Henry Spencer (author of the regex library), Garey Smiley (OS/2 port),

Doug and I have been relegated to the bottom of the file as well.  I did
write mod_info (which I really shouldn't admit given the state of that)
but more importantly Doug with his DCE and some of his other major
contributions should probably be listed at least alongside the guy who
drew the icons.  ;)

-Rasmus