Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Papke, Thomas" <Th...@iwr.fzk.de> on 2005/07/14 22:08:27 UTC

Remove mustUnderstand Attribute from SoapHeader

Hi everyone,

i try to get the Axis Client (Java Axis 1.2.1) working with Remedy Ar-System 5.1.2 Webservice. The Problem is, that the Codegenerator WSDL2Java did not referenz the needed AuthenticationInfo Tag in the SoapHeader (it only builds the needed class without using it).

I manually add the AuthenticationInfo Tag to the Soap Header. But I got a "Could not get Dom for AuthenticationInfo ..." from Remedy Server. I think the Server could not handle the option tags mustUnderstand and actor Tags.

Two Questions about this:
1st: Is there a way to remove the mustUnderstand Tag of the AuthenticationInfo Tag in the SoapHeaderElement?

2nd: Anyone Experience with Remedy Webservices, Authentication on it und building a Java Client?

Thanks for answer,

Thomas