Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by E-ZPass Agent <ru...@h1.faust.net.ua> on 2015/03/16 13:31:06 UTC

DEV, Indebtedness for driving on toll road #0000872019

Dear Dev,

You have not paid for driving on a toll road.
You are kindly asked to pay your debt as soon as possible.

The copy of the invoice is attached to this email.

Kind regards,
Ruben Davies,
E-ZPass Agent.

Re: DEV, Indebtedness for driving on toll road #0000872019

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org>.
seems legit

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:31 PM, E-ZPass Agent <ruben.davies@h1.faust.net.ua

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Somebody moderated this email through to this list.  That was an error.

Let's be more accurate here.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 6:31 AM, E-ZPass Agent <ruben.davies@h1.faust.net.ua

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
LOL