Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rene Gielen <rg...@apache.org> on 2016/01/14 16:31:02 UTC

Re: From Confluence to Markdown

Hi Lukasz,

sorry for seeing this post a little bit late - too much mails all
around, I guess :)

I've made some progress on this as time permits, but still a lot to be
done. I'm convinced that moving to MarkDown / AsciiDoctor would be a
HUGE improvement both for our docs in general as well as our publishing
workflows. Nevertheless, exporting the existing docs is still cumbersome
so far ...

- René

--
René Gielen
http://twitter.com/rgielen

Re: From Confluence to Markdown

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
> I've made some progress on this as time permits, but still a lot to be
> done. I'm convinced that moving to MarkDown / AsciiDoctor would be a
> HUGE improvement both for our docs in general as well as our publishing
> workflows. Nevertheless, exporting the existing docs is still cumbersome
> so far ...

I thought about forking SiteExporter and use it to migrate out
Confluence pages to Markdown/AsciiDoc - I think it will be the
simplest solution.

Regards
--
Łukasz