Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/20 09:00:01 UTC

test.jar absent

Hello list,
   I have a cluster that has Hadoop and Hbase running on it. Now I am
trying to integrate Hbase and Hive together, and for that I need to
put the hbase-*-test.jar in hive/lib folder but the hbase-*-test.jar
is not present in Hbase.Has anyone tried it??Hive alone is working
fine..Need some help.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: test.jar absent

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the valuable reply. I'll follow the tips and let you know.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: test.jar absent

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.