Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Pejus M. Das" <pe...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/11 22:29:46 UTC

Project Status

I see the last Axis C++ release was 1.6b in Mar 2006. Has this project died?
What is the reason?

thanks,
Pejus

Re: Project Status

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
There has been many, many updates, all in the latest SVN repository.  One
of these days I do plan on releasing the artifacts in an official release.

Nadir Amra
Integrated Web Services for IBM i Operating System
Internet: amra@us.ibm.com

Re: Project Status

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.