Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jo...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID on 2021/10/07 19:04:41 UTC

Interesting log capability request

I have an app team that wants to know if it's possible to capture how long the Tomcat Shutdown takes? I don't think there is without modifying something in the Catalina.sh under the Stop section, but wondering if there is something already built in.

Thanks,

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Infrastructure Engineer
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexander@wellsfargo.com<ma...@wellsfargo.com>
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

RE: Interesting log capability request

Posted by jo...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID.

I think they are looking for something similar to this:

Oct 07, 2021 3:21:13 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in [54655] milliseconds

But for shutdown instead. :-)

Posted by Robert Hicks <ro...@gmail.com>.