Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by SriramSundararajan01 <Sr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 23:45:51 UTC

java.lang.VerifyError: JVMVRFY013 class loading constraint violated; class=org/apache/cxf/jaxws/ServiceImpl in webphere7.0.x

Hi,

I am using CXF2.5.9 with Websphere 7.0.0.11 to build REST based webservices.
In order to use CXF Neethi3.0.2.jar we had to change the classloader to
PARENT_LAST. Now in our application we have a requirement to access a JAX-WS
webservice. But I was not able get the call go through. I am getting an
error when we try top create the webservice client instance.

*Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: JVMVRFY013 class loading constraint
violated; class=org/apache/cxf/jaxws/ServiceImpl,
method=createDispatch(Ljavax/xml/namespace/QName;Ljavax/xml/bind/JAXBContext;Ljavax/xml/ws/Service$Mode;)Ljavax/xml/ws/Dispatch;,
pc=0 *
---
---
at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl.java:92)
at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:67)

I checked whether there are any other jars that are there in the server
folder or application war containing the class ServiceImpl, but except for
cxf2.5.9.jar none of the other jars are having this class. Enabling class
loader trace shows me the exception is getting thrown after  loading the
javax.xml.ws.Dispatch.  I tried upgrading to Websphere 7.0.0.19. Even that
dint help

Any help or pointers will be usefull for me to move forward with the issue.