Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/16 16:37:06 UTC

Ready to go for 1.7.0?

So, are we ready for cutting the release today? =)

A.

Re: Ready to go for 1.7.0?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Sure thing!

Re: Ready to go for 1.7.0?

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
I have a few straggling patches on GitHub which I will commit by 1 PM.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/

Re: Ready to go for 1.7.0?

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.

Re: Ready to go for 1.7.0?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
1.7.x branch cut everywhere but jclouds-labs-openstack - waiting on
Everett's changes there.

A.

Re: Ready to go for 1.7.0?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Ah, ok. Will do.

Re: Ready to go for 1.7.0?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: Ready to go for 1.7.0?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Chef looks good, starting the train now.

A.

Re: Ready to go for 1.7.0?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ready to go for 1.7.0?