Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 11:25:51 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Customized Tomcat 7.0.0.1

Ok, time for a slightly less gentle reminder.  This component is the
last item that needs to be resolved before cutting the Geronimo 3.0-M1
release.  I think we need a couple more votes to wrap this up.  Please
take the time to give this some attention.

Rick