Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by sc...@marchFIRST.com on 2000/06/14 00:06:38 UTC

Help with fonts and FOP

Do I have to do anything with a particular font to get it to work in FOP?
I've tried to generate PDFs using some different truetype fonts (verdana),
as well as some postscript fonts.  Whenever I try anything other then the
generic font families (sans-serif) I get the following error when running
verdana:

WARNING: unknown font verdana so defaulted font to any.

Casing doesn't appear to be the problem because I tried verdana and Verdana
and still received the same error.

Thanks
-Scott

Re: Help with fonts and FOP

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <Fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
> Do I have to do anything with a particular font to get it to work in FOP?
> I've tried to generate PDFs using some different truetype fonts (verdana),
> as well as some postscript fonts.  Whenever I try anything other then the
> generic font families (sans-serif) I get the following error when running
> verdana:

At the moment only Times, Corier and Helvetica are supported.
Fotis