Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Da...@swisscom.com on 2001/03/01 18:29:06 UTC

The account 'null' does not exists - more information - 3rd

If I have a look at the "TurbineUserPeer", the doSelect() methods collect
all
data from the db in a hash table "tempHash". The setUserName() method of the

User object will never be called in this peer ! The USERNAME definition from
the
TurbineMapBuilder is only used be "checkExists()". Is this okay ?
Where does the new User object gets the username from ?

Daniel