Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by rohit reddy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/18 20:15:11 UTC

Row caches

Hi,

Is it possible to enable row cache per column family after the column
family is created.

*nodetool setcachecapacity* does not take the column family as input.

Thanks
Rohit

Re: Row caches

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
The cache metrics for Cassandra 1.1 are currently broken in OpsCenter, but
it's something we should be able to fix soon.  You can also use nodetool
cfstats to check the cache hit rates.

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>