Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Mateusz K <fe...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/22 04:48:56 UTC

Ignite 2.11.0 with ignite-spring-cache-ext

Hi Igniters,

have ignite-spring-cache-ext artifacts been published? No version seems to
be available at https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ignite/ as of
today.

Relevant repo link:
https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/tree/master/modules/spring-cache-ext

I need it because SpringCacheManager was removed from ignite-spring-2.11
and I can't upgrade my project.

Kind regards,
Mateusz

Re: Ignite 2.11.0 with ignite-spring-cache-ext

Posted by Mateusz K <fe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Ilya. I will monitor the other thread for updates.

Kind regards,
Mateusz

Posted by Shishkov Ilya <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mateusz,