Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nir A <ni...@netomedia.com> on 2013/11/28 18:32:18 UTC

Tomcat sessiin replication not working

Hi,
Ive set up a cluster of tomcats
They use back up manager for session replication.

The replication works on my web app.

Today i added another web application,  but when a new session is created,
no replication takes place.
The original web application still replicates fine.

Any ideas why?

Re: Tomcat sessiin replication not working

Posted by Nir A <ni...@netomedia.com>.
Thats probably it.  Thanks

Posted by Neven Cvetkovic <ne...@gmail.com>.