Posted to users@camel.apache.org by at...@free.fr on 2011/09/08 10:39:09 UTC

XML to JAVADSL problem : The message between the enpoint and a consumer is empty

Hello,
I m beginning with camel development.
Im trying to create a Webservice proxy on tomcat.
Firstly I created the proxy with spring xml configuration

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="proxy"
                   address="http://localhost:8080/ws-proxy/webservices/proxy"
                   endpointName="s:WSProxyEndpointPort"
                   serviceName="s:WSProxyEndpointService"
                   wsdlURL="/wsdl/ws-proxy.wsdl"
                    xmlns:s="http://wsproxy.domain"/>

        <route>
            <from uri="cxf:bean:proxy?dataFormat=MESSAGE" />
              <!-- log input received -->
            <to uri="log:input"/>
            <to uri="http://myrealendpoint/TokenWS"/>
            <to uri="log:output?showAll=true"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

It works fine.
However, when I want to translate this route on a java dsl, the message is not correctly transmitted between the proxy and the real webservice

public class ProxyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {

      /**
     * Lets configure the Camel routing rules using Java code...
     */
    public void configure() {
    //    getContext().addInterceptStrategy(new Tracer());
        getContext().getProperties().put(Exchange.LOG_DEBUG_BODY_STREAMS, "true");
        from("cxf:bean:proxy?dataFormat=MESSAGE").to("http://sr037272cti3700:8180/gawebrc/TokenWS?bridgeEndpoint=true&throwExceptionOnFailure=false");
      }
}

    <bean id="proxyroutebuilder" class="fr.sihm.commons.wsproxy.ProxyRouteBuilder" />

        <routeBuilder ref="proxyroutebuilder" />
    </camelContext>

Unfortunately, this java code above fails. I have the following error

   <faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.</faultstring>

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Alexandre Touret