Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de> on 2002/09/18 19:01:30 UTC

Registering service in uddi registry when startup

Hi,

I´m looking for a way to do the following with axis. Maybe you can help me.

I have deployed a webservice using axis sucessfully. Each time the server
which hosts the service starts up, it should automatically register the
service in a uddi registry. Vice a versa, the service has to be unpublished
when the server shuts down.
Maybe there is a way by overwriting the axis servlet and use the servlet
lifecycle methods. But I´m not 100% familiar with the servlet lifecycle.

Thanks
Stefan