Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by brian janaszek <bj...@collaborativefusion.com> on 2003/06/05 22:28:48 UTC

Maven torque:om Task Problems

Hi

Working through the torque:om task, and I'm noticed that the task is
generating multiple instances of the same code in particular .java
files.  My compiler is spitting out 100 errors at a time, but so far,
here are some of the guilty .java files:

TurbineUserAdapter
BaseTurbineUserPeer

I've made no changes to the plugin's configuration (outside of adding
torque properties to my project.properties file).  Has anyone else seen
this sort of behavior?

bmj

Re: Maven torque:om Task Problems

Posted by brian janaszek <bj...@collaborativefusion.com>.
On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 16:36, Gabriel Bauman wrote:
> > Working through the torque:om task, and I'm noticed that the task is
> > generating multiple instances of the same code in particular .java
> > files.
>
> I've had that a few times, but it always turned out to be PEBKAC -
> multiple classes with the same name to be generated in the same file.
> This results in bazillions of compiler errors.
>
> This usually happened when I was copying/pasting stuff back and forth in
> the schema. :/
>
> Hope that helps, doesn't sound like that's what it is in your case though.

Thanks...I'll take a look at that...

Posted by Gabriel Bauman <ga...@bravenet.com>.
> Working through the torque:om task, and I'm noticed that the task is
> generating multiple instances of the same code in particular .java
> files.

I've had that a few times, but it always turned out to be PEBKAC -
multiple classes with the same name to be generated in the same file.
This results in bazillions of compiler errors.

This usually happened when I was copying/pasting stuff back and forth in
the schema. :/

Hope that helps, doesn't sound like that's what it is in your case though.

Gabe