Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/15 16:12:55 UTC

(Unknown)

Can anyone explain why this error would occur?

javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: No component named ID:
10.40.16.154-1177df9603c-0:1 - Couldn't route MessageExchange InOnly[
  id: ID:10.40.16.154-1177df9603c-28:0
  status: Done
  role: consumer
  service: {urn://service.notification}feed-jms-service
  endpoint: notification

The situation is that I have a servicemix-bean deployment with a bean that
fires everything 15 seconds using quartz.  Notifications are generated and
sent to a jms service and then to a topic.  When I start everything up,  the
first notification seems to go correctly to the jms service, the next 2 give
the above error, then it goes back to successfully sending to the jms
service.  Sporadically I'll get error like the above if I let it run.  I
haven't seemed to have this problem when sending from a cxf service.  My
xbean.xml hasn't changed, though my code has changed a little for sending to
the jms service.  Is this a code issue?

The code I am using is:

destinationQname = new QName(getDestinationNamespace(),
getDestinationService());
      Source feedItemSource = getMarshaller().marshal(feedItem);
      InOnly exchange = client.createInOnlyExchange();
      NormalizedMessage message = exchange.getInMessage();
      message.setContent(feedItemSource);
      exchange.setService(destinationQname);
      client.send(exchange);

It really is pretty standard and seems to work 90% of the time, I just don't
understand why this error seems to pop up the other 10%.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re:

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Actually, I would like to use an injected resource, but I'm not sure how I
would do that from a spring pojo that is injected into my bean.  I tried
injecting the context, but it didn't seem to pick it up.  More than likely I
was looking at the wrong page to figure out how I should configure it, or
confusing other methods of doing it, such as with the cxf services.  I think
I've only tried injecting the context, maybe I should be using the resource
annotation to inject the Delivery Channel, that is probably what would
work.  I don't think I've tried it.  I'll see if I can get that to work.

Re:

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Re:

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> > service.  Sporadically I'll get error like the above if I let it run.  I
> > haven't seemed to have this problem when sending from a cxf service.  My
> > xbean.xml hasn't changed, though my code has changed a little for
> sending
> > the jms service.  Is this a code issue?
> >
> > The code I am using is:
> >
> > destinationQname = new QName(getDestinationNamespace(),
> > getDestinationService());
> >      Source feedItemSource = getMarshaller().marshal(feedItem);
> >      InOnly exchange = client.createInOnlyExchange();
> >      NormalizedMessage message = exchange.getInMessage();
> >      message.setContent(feedItemSource);
> >      exchange.setService(destinationQname);
> >      client.send(exchange);
> >
> > It really is pretty standard and seems to work 90% of the time, I just
> > don't
> > understand why this error seems to pop up the other 10%.

Is this achievable?

Posted by ma...@uk.bnpparibas.com.
hello all,
  i am currently exploring the possibility to use servicemix for my
application.
One of the candidate component for servicemix is a code that receives XML
messages, parses them and produces
a set of SQL statements., (let's call it XML parser client, which produces
an  xmlparserclient.jar)

As i am still exploring possibility of using servicemix or something else,
i was wondering if this was possible:
- package my own XMLParserClient with my own unit test and so in my own
jar
- later on, if i will go for servicemix, write my own ServiceEngine that
uses XMLClient from this jar

now, i know it looks like a silly question.... but i was wondering, at
runtime, where shall i place my xmlparserclient.jar?
 in <servicemixdir>\lib?

shall i package the jar in my serviceunit?

what i want to achieve is to have my own 'candidate servicemix components'
unit tested on their own.
then if i move to servicemix, i can test servicemix componetn as well as
write integration tests for the 'whole architecture';..

anyone could comment?

thanks in advance and regards
        marco

This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete this message from your system.  Any
unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited.

BNP Paribas Fund Services UK Limited, BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited, BNP Paribas UK Limited,
BNP Paribas Commodity Futures Ltd and Investment Fund Services Limited are authorised and regulated by
the Financial Services Authority.

BNP Paribas, BNP Paribas Securities Services and BNP Paribas Private Bank are authorised by the CECEI
and AMF.  BNP Paribas London Branch, BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch and BNP Paribas
Private Bank London Branch are regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of their UK
business.  BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is also a member of the London Stock Exchange.

Re:

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re:

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Once I used the injected DeliveryChannel (instead of servicemix client) from
my bean (I have to manually pass it around to other classes since I can't
inject it into other classes through spring), the jms notifications don't
give me that error anymore.

Now I just need to figure out how to handle the servicemix-jms components
blocking after a certain amount of messages are sent.

Re:

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.

Re:

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Since it's InOnly, there shouldn't be a reply though.  At least that's how I
thought it worked.  Once I fire off the message, I don't do anything other
than continue on with the next set of processing.  When I get these errors,
I do not see the jms topic enqueue count increment.  It may have been a
fluke, but it doesn't appear that the jms message shows up at the topic when
I get this error.

Re:

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.
Ryan-