Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2005/05/26 17:34:55 UTC

[ProjectInfo] where is releaseNotes2document.xsl ?

Hi,

    The stylesheet releaseNotes2document.xsl is in the ProjectInfo.zip
but not in the directory of the sources of the plug in.
    I delete it by making a local-deploy...

    I don't declare a bug because I think it can be corrected quickly.

--

Cyriaque,

Re: [ProjectInfo] where is releaseNotes2document.xsl ?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    The stylesheet releaseNotes2document.xsl is in the ProjectInfo.zip
> but not in the directory of the sources of the plug in.
>    I delete it by making a local-deploy...
>
>    I don't declare a bug because I think it can be corrected quickly.

You're right, it seems I forgot to add it when I did the SVN commit.
It's there now, do an svn up

Ross