Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nicole Hochleiter <ho...@seitenbau.com> on 2005/03/15 10:26:17 UTC

Re: Problems running Cocoon 2.1.5 on Websphere 5.1

Hi,
I had the same problems and with your postings I managed to run
Cocoon 2.1.5 on Websphere 5.1. Thanks! :-)

But now I updated Cocoon to 2.1.6 and got the Problem again. I' using the
ParanoidCocoonServlet and set the Logging to use the Apache commons logging
supplied with Cocoon.
Setting the classloader mode to PARENT_LAST for both the EAR and WAR files
I could not start the application at all. So I tried variations of
this setting. Setting it to EAR: PARENT_LAST and WAR:PARENT_FIRST,
the application started, but I could not run any flowskript.
I always get the message:
Error 500: org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaPackage:
method <init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)V not found

Did anyone manage to solve this problem?

Nicole