Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/23 09:50:59 UTC

What is the status on doxia 1.3 (a.k.a. when will we have markdown support released)

Just a query as I suspect markdown would help with the new fluido skin
for doing a fancier front page...

Re: What is the status on doxia 1.3 (a.k.a. when will we have markdown support released)

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Stephen!
we can have fun with xdoc as well - I know, it's a little outdated,
but it works :P
I'll upload a modified Maven site on my personal space using fluido
just to show an enhanced index page, hop you'll like it :)
Have a nice day, all the best!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
I moved it out of the sandbox after a standard set of test cases was
supplied, as documented at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-426. So
the module should be functional for basic purposes, but it hasn't been
hard-core tested (or tested at all AFAIK) for anything else. Also,
fixing DOXIA-436 is likely to bring some change in behaviour, so it's
not yet stable is all I'm saying. OTOH, the maven home page would be a
good test bed I suppose... ;)

-Lukas

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.