Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Will Roden <wr...@homeaway.com> on 2011/08/03 18:30:06 UTC

Writing a filter for Access Log Sampler

I want to write a custom filter for Access Log Sampler, and I am having
trouble finding how to do it.  I see SessionFilter and LogFilter in the
jmeter source code, so I can figure out how to code it, but I don't know
where to put my new class.  Can I just put it in a jar in the ext and have
it picked up like a plugin, or is there something else to it?

Thanks,

Will

Re: Writing a filter for Access Log Sampler

Posted by apc <ap...@apc.kg>.
Yep, just put your jar into lib/ext and use full class name.

-----
--
Andrey Pohilko
JP@GC Maintainer