Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Flavio Perri - Ipre Srl <fl...@ipre.it> on 2018/05/02 10:16:27 UTC

release of apache netbeans?

Hello,

is there a release date of the new apache netbeans (9.0 I presume)? I'm
still using the 8.2, the last '2-years-old' stable.

Bye,

Flavio

Re: release of apache netbeans?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Once the remaining blockers are fixed (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12343308) we should be ready
to put a release candidate together.

When will the blockers be fixed depends on when and the extent to which you
and everyone else will get involved -- comment on the issues, try to
reproduce them, add your insights, try out the suggested solutions, etc.

The Beta is already available, welcome to try it out:

https://netbeans.apache.org/download/index.html

and/or build the sources:

github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans

Thanks,